Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DIY: polka dot angle toenails

What you need: three different colored nail polish, base color, angle color, and polka dot color. 1) start off with painting all your toe nails (or nails) your base color, mine is mint, let completely dry. 2) using your scotch tape, put a thin piece across your big toe from corner to corner of your nail, paint upper side your angle color. Let completely dry. 3) use a bobbin pin and make polka dots with your third color you selected. I also applied a top coat for more protection. 
Since I cant paint my nails for work, I almost always have my toes painted because for some reason it makes me feel more put together and girly. Anyone who knows me, knows that my hands are a giant mess. Over grown cuticles, dry, and just all around not cute because I am constantly putting them in water and harsh chemicals. So I definitely enjoy having cute toenails!

xo,
-Meggs




No comments:

Post a Comment