Thursday, May 17, 2012

DIY: restyle old iPhone cases

Its true, as an iPhone user we tend to collect a bunch of iPhone cases and eventually get bored with them and off we go to buy a new one. Sooo, why not spice up the old ones you have that got tossed to the side after a month or so of using? 
using your mod podge, mix in glitter (color of your choice) and apply using a sponge brush. Use 2-3 coats to get a fuller look. let dry. 
using paints (i used acrylic) paint any design. Im really loving the chevron designs lately. I used a black deco paint marker to make the edges sharp. Apply a light layer of mod podge once finished to prevent chipping.
Bam, got myself two some what new cases to use :) saved about $30 buying brand new ones, and I love when I get to save money on something I can make myself! Also its a plus to be able to say "I made it" when someone compliments on how cute your case looks (duh).

xo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment