Saturday, May 5, 2012

NY/Toronto

oh boy, the past week has been amazing. I went on a week vacation, left friday the 27th and flew to NY stayed until monday morning. Monday morning, rented a car and drove up to Toronto, Canada. It was BEAUTIFUl. This was my third time visiting NY, I love it and cant seem to get enough. I love the pace, the people, diversity, the huge buildings, fashion, the subways, and the endless walking (even if my feet are killing me and blistered). 
It was my first time ever visiting Canada, to be honest I really had no idea what to expect. But I ended up loving its small town city, all the unique and old buildings. I love how they not only keep the historical side of Toronto, but also try to modernize it as well. A lot of the areas of Toronto reminded me of London due to the old architecture. Our hotel was in the perfect spot, the middle of everything. The university, downtown, china-town, Kensington street, Queens. W, Union station. I loved being so close to china-town simply for all its yummy food! We found this amazing pastry place right below our hotel and once we tried it we couldnt help but going back!
Did I mention we also went to Niagara Falls?!!! I was so excited to find out that it was only two hours from our hotel. It was amazing!
I couldnt have asked for a better week or a better vacation. I had so much fun! Although the week went by quickly, it feels nice to back home :)

xo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment