Monday, May 28, 2012

memorial day: instagramed

spent memorial day at Tilden park in Berkeley. It was my first time going and it was beautiful. 
It was such the perfect day to be outside, walking and exploring. 
The one place I wanted to go to the most was the botanic garden. It was amazing. I cant believe this is no more than 20 minutes away from my apartment. They have great trails for hiking, along with an awesome nature center and pet farm.
 I didnt even see half of what the park has to offer, and cant wait to go back and explore more!
 I will definitely be taking advantage of how close the park is to me.
I couldnt have asked for a more perfect holiday spent. It was a nice relaxing day exploring and soaking up the sun 
with a cute picnic that ended with a nice nap in the park and some delicious gelato :)

xo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment