Monday, April 23, 2012

picmonkey

Was anyone else as sad as I was to find out picnik was closing down? As much as I use photoshop, picnik was a quicker and faster resource to get pictures cropped, and touched up in seconds. I mean, they even had an "auto fix" button which required no work on my part to even fix my picture. Well, I was reading blogs the other day and one mentioned a website called picmonkey so I checked it out and fooled around with some of their effects, stickers, fonts etc. here are a couple pictures I used.
Its easy and simple to use. Offers a variety of effects, the site is still a work in progress as they are coming soon with collages and such. It also says "free right now" which I hope like picnik, will only charge for certain things and not charge to use the website...but for now im going to soak up all the free stuff I can get! If you were a picnik lover, check out picmonkey!

xo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment