Monday, April 23, 2012

Girls just want to have fun!

Girls night was too much fun! We had tons of fun cooking together, laughing, making fun of each other and of course gossiping. Nothing better than hanging out with my girls being loud, lord knows get the 5 of us in a room and we are as loud as 20 people. Oh, did I mention we had some drinks to top off all the delicious food?
we made two types of chicken wings, garlic parmesan and honey, lemon and hot sauce. Couldnt stop eating the honey & lemon ones!
Also made my mini deep dish pizzas, though I got too side tracked with talking that I ended up burning the cheese :/ luckily they still tasted good! 
 Jen brought jalepeno poppers wrapped in bacon, SO GOOD! had to refrain from eating more than 2.  I guess anything wrapped in bacon is good right? haha, sorry for those who think bacon is the grossest thing ever. 
I am so glad that the heat cooled off yesterday, because the heat wave that has been occurring the last couple of days has made my poor little apartment hot and sticky. Though my apartment isnt super tiny, it would of felt like a sauna with all of us + the cooking and that is a no beuno for me! Enjoy your monday :)

xo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment