Saturday, August 4, 2012

thrifty finds.

I finally made my way to a couple thrift stores this morning. I was on the hunt for cute sweaters for fall and I scored on 4 cute ones. Actually, I had about 10 in my hands but that would just be ridiculous to buy them all. Also got some cute glasses for my kitchen. Lately I've been so clumsy when doing dishes that I have broke about 3-4 of my favorite glasses :( even today when I did the dishes I broke another one! 
It felt nice to hit up a couple thrift stores. I used to go pretty frequently, but was noticing that I was collecting/accumulating way too many things. I mean, I live by myself there is just no need for an over abundance of things (regardless if I am paying pennies for it). So I put a stop to thrifting for a while.
...guess I shouldnt tell you Im going to one the largest antique fairs tomorrow, huh? haha, shhh!

xo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment