Sunday, April 22, 2012

If ya cant handle the heat...


Photobucket
oh boy, are you guys in for a yummy in my stummy easy peasy dinner (or party finger lickin food)! Yes, thats right mini deep dish pizzas! I followed Martha Stewarts recipe, only I dont own a muffin pan so I used a cupcake pan (works like a charm) and it even makes more than a muffin pan (score!)
Photobucket
I bought trader joes ready to bake pizza dough, in garlic and herb. It comes in plain and whole wheat as well. Fill them up with any toppings you like, and I mean ANY toppings.
Photobucket
I filled mine with cheese, mushrooms, and pepperonis, and others with cheese, broccoli and pepperonis. My fav was the broccoli ones, so yummy!
Photobucket
can you say...take these to next pot luck/party? ugh, I think so! Enjoy!

Tonight is girls night at my place (YAY!) so I am cookin up these little guys for everyone + some fancy margaritas. Have a great sunday afternoon!


xo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment