Friday, April 20, 2012

If ya cant handle the heat...


Photobucket
I followed the recipe from "recipe for crazy" you can use whatever sprinkles you want. As I used round rainbow, and chocolate sprinkles! This was my first time ever baking these types of cookies, and this recipe was great! They turned out perfect, and not to mention DELICIOUS!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I made these cookies for co-workers during easter. I put mine in cute cupcake holders that resembled easter baskets and added fake grass to them. Topped them off with a couple cookies and put them in clear plastic bags tied with ribbon and individual tags. You can make them for any occasion using solid colored cupcake holders, or even themed ones...use thinly shredded paper, put in plastic bags and tide with ribbon! All your co-workers, friends, and family will love them, im almost sure of it :)


**side note: next time im going to try filling them with melted semi-sweet chocolate and peanut butter...mmmmm oh man, my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Enjoy!

xo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment