Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Necklace restyled.

From this...
to this...
with only using nail polish. I actually got this idea here, I had this necklace that I wore on my birthday and it was perfect for the occasion but not really a necklace that would be used very often. So instead of having another necklace hanging in my closet with a bunch others I don't wear, I decided to make it more wearable :) I definitely wouldn't recommend using a favorite nail polish because you are going to need 2-3 coats, maybe even 4 depending on the colors of the necklace and you end up using a lot of it. After I suggest adding a top clear coat to make it really shine. I literally want to re-paint every tacky necklace I come across now!

xo,
-Meggs

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog! I hope you don't mind but I've nominated you on my page for a thing called "The Liebester Award", check it out and see if you're up to the challenge! ;) Jill x
    http://salessmilesandstyles.blogspot.ie/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete